Wednesday, October 29, 2008,
I KNOW IT'S ALREADY OVER.....
So there's this Christian rock group I discovered not too long ago by the name of Red. Since then I've pretty much fallen in love with their songs.....but then again I fall in love with a lot of music. Anyway one of my favorite songs from their album is 'Already Over.' So since I don't have any random rantings and whatnot for today since it was a pretty decent day I decided to post the lyrics here. Click
here to listen to the song. =]
You never go
You're always here [suffocating me]
Under my skin
I cannot run away
I'd give it all to you
Letting go of me
Reaching as I fall
I know it's already over now
Nothing left to lose
Nothing you won't get
I know it's already over, already over now
My best defense, running from you
I can't resist, take all you want from me
I'd give it all to you
Letting go of me
Reaching as I fall
I know it's already over now
Nothing left to lose
Nothing you won't get
I know it's already over, already over now
You're all I'm reaching for
It's already over
All I'm reaching for
I'd give it all to you
I offer up my soul
It's already over...already over now!
Give it all to you
Letting go of me
Reaching as I fall
I know it's already over now
Nothing left to lose
Loving you again!
I know it's already over now!
It's already over now!
I know it's already over, already over
11:11 PM