image
Tuesday, October 28, 2008,

SO THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE.....


.....to be completely covered in fail sauce! No seriously, all jokes aside.....I pretty much just bombed the heck out of my second test in my law and ethics class. Not only did I study almost all of the wrong things, there was even stuff on the test that we didn't even go over in class! I'm just like seriously hoping for at least a C.....and I think that even that would be a miracle seeing as how I guessed on almost half the test. I mean sure, there were some things that I knew, but most of the stuff I was like 'what the heck???!'

Now I'm just eatin a Twix on my break trying to take my mind off it. I'm just ready to go home right now and fall asleep or something. Pssh like that's gonna happen. Can you say insomnia much? Aaaaanyway.....I need to get back to class before the teacher starts without me.

7:45 PM