Thursday, October 30, 2008,
SUNNY WITH A HIGH OF 75.....
"Lately the weather has been so bipolar, and consequently so have I....."
Floridians seriously crack me up. As soon as the weather hits anything below 75 everyone starts freaking out and pulls out their big New York-style winter jackets. Like what's up with that? I was on the bus today and this chick was dressed like she was ready to go out and shovel some snow for a couple hours.....and the weather is only like in the upper 60's. I'm talkin about those ugly ugg boots with some random lookin scarf and like a jacket lookin like those North Face jackets.....seriously? Come on now.....all that's needed is a light jacket and you'll be fine. But hey whatever floats your boat I guess.
Personally, I love the weather like this and I wish it could stay like this forever. Not too hot, not too cold.....and Florida can get pretty flippin hot. What's strange to me, however, is how my classes at school are colder than outside. Like right now my hands are pretty much frozen, I keep getting goosebumps every five minutes, and whatever hair is left on my arms is sticking up like woah. I purposely didn't wear a jacket today because it wasn't that cold outside.....but this Alaska-type mess in these classrooms just might kill me today. Okay it's not THAT serious.....but still.....I'm just saying it makes no sense.
8:45 AM