Friday, November 7, 2008,
I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA
"You are not a failure as a person because you cut. You are not weak because you cut. You are not bad, or dumb, or an outcast, or lame, or crazy, or a disappointment, or anything else that makes you seem less of a person."
While I was looking around facebook discussion boards I found this quote.....which I find pretty flippin awesome. Now I'm not about to write this big old long super depressing blog and blah blah blah.....just wanted to put that up there cuz I thought it was great and I wanted to be able to come back and read it later.
Aaaannnyway I'm
totally supposed to be doing my homework now, especially since it's due by midnight tonight and all I have written is one sentence which I'm not even sure I'm gonna keep.....eh whatever. I'm not good on keeping my concentration on one thing at a time, and this blog entry is a very good example of that. I've been attempting to do this assignment since the beginning of the week, and every day I've been putting it off for something else. Shoot.....it's not my fault there are a billion other things to do....especially on the internet. I've done a couple myspace bulletins, sent people flair on facebook, looked at random music videos.....and that was just in the first hour of my "homework-doing." [Which, let me tell you, started a couple hours ago]
I just can't think straight. It's not even like the assignment I have to do is the hardest thing in the world either. I have to write a 200 word analysis on some random infographic I find online. Ooooo so hard >_>. And I'm pretty sure by the time I'm done writing random foolishness here that it's gonna be wayyy over 200 words, but hey....whatever lolz. What's funny is that I can spew out word vomit without a problem but then BAM! .....my homework hits and 200 words seems like the hardest thing in the world. Ehhhh whateverrrr!
Randomness randomness randomness.....la la la.
And now, for some pictures I have saved on my computer =]

7:39 PM