Tuesday, November 25, 2008,
JUST A LITTLE RANT.....
Okay so.....I've been creepin all over Facebook lately.....more specifically anything Jonas-related. Anyway, you know what makes me mad? All these people who are like "omggggzz i totally met the jonas bruthasss like 27 timezz alreadyy but i needz to see them again becauwz if not i'm gunna diezzz! if my daddy doesn't buy me tickets to the next concert i'm not gunna tawk to him evr evr again omgzzzz i have to meet them againnn!"
Okay....so I may be exaggerating just a little bit, but still. There was this one chick on the message boards I saw who met them like 7 times I believe and she was all like "omg I only met them 7 times and the last time was a couple months ago but now I have meet and greet passes for their next concert so i'm super happy and i'm just gonna show off and make everyone else jealous!" [[the last couple lines i added, but that's pretty much the gist of it]]
Like seriously now? You're complaining because you haven't met the boys in like a couple months while there are others out there *cough cough* me *cough cough* who haven't even had the chance to go to a SHOW....let alone meet the guys. Geez just be thankful and stop rubbing stuff in people's faces. Like I seriously wanted to message the chick and be like stop showing off......but I know that wouldn't have been right especially since I would have gotten a lot of teenie hate mail and wall posts on my facebook and I'm not trying to deal with that.
And there was this other one who was all like "ohemgeeezzz i haz ticketz to their concert coming up but i don't even wanna go cuz i wuz at the free one and nothing can top that so i'm probzz nawt even gunna go" and "'jb is at disney right now but i'm nawt going becawz i dont feel like driving"
Call me jealous, I don't know. Whatever. Just give me ONE chance to meet the boys and I'll be happy. Shoot, if they were like half an hour away from me at such easy access you better believe that I'd be hittin em up. Eh....like I said whatever. All I know is that they need to come to the east coast *cough* florida *cough* and I'll be good.
Okay I'm pretty sure my little rant is over....I just had to get that out because it was annoying the mess out of me seeing all these ungrateful teenies all over the place.
I still love me some JB though. =]
5:42 PM