image
Wednesday, November 19, 2008,

*SIGH* STRESSED OUT MUCH?


So.....I swear I'm about to go crazy right now. Everything is piling up too high too soon. I guess this is what I get for procrastinating all the time. But it sucks because sometimes I just can't help it. I don't know if it's my lack of motivation since I hate school or if it's just the fact that it's become a really bad habit. Either way I'm pretty much screwed.

I have a test in my advertising class that just opened today which I know I'm going to do horribly on. I also have two projects due on Friday that I haven't started and I have no idea what I'm going to do for them. I also have to take this stupid grammar test on Friday since I failed it the last time I took it.....failed by one stupid little point. I swear if I fail it again I'm just going to change my major because I don't have 50 bucks to waste just so I can fail the stupid thing again. I honestly don't know how I'm going to take it if I do fail it again because I know my mom is going to say a bunch of stupid mess about how I didn't study enough or blah blah blah when I actually have been studying for it. Ugh' I don't know. I'm just dreading Friday so much it's not even funny.

My internet has been upsetting me so much these past couple weeks. Even if I wanted to do my work I wouldn't have been able to because I've been losing connection like every two seconds. It was out this whole weekend and like half of last week. It's actually going in and out as I'm typing this.

*sigh* I just can't wait for this semester to be over. I wish I could just speed up time and get it over with. Geez. I really hate my school and I really don't want to go back next semester either but I know I have no other choice. Sure, it's nice to dream that I'll finally be able to go to UF or transfer up to FAU, but I mean come one now.....let's be real. That's just not gonna happen. Pessimistic much? Yea, maybe. But it's the truth.

I woke up this morning and I totally didn't want to get out of bed. I knew I had a lot of stuff to do today and just a little bit of time to do it in. Honestly, I wish I didn't have to get out of bed.....ever. I wish I could just stay asleep and not have to worry about a thing. Eh, I don't know. I just feel like total crap today.


Blah blah blah. Whatever whatever whatever. Time to disappear in my music. Is the year over yet?

3:21 PM