That I pretty much have no idea what love is. Why is that you ask? Well my professor assigned a paper and told us to write about love. I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what the heck to write about. Like how does someone write about love? Are you supposed to write about what it feels like to be in love? If so.....well then I'm pretty screwed. Sure, I've gone out with people and have liked them a lot.....but love? Nah chill out.
The first thing that popped into my head when she said love was music. The second was Jonas. The third was guitar. The fourth.....pssh my teacher isn't going to want to read about any of that. She already said she doesn't give out A's easily. So either way I'm pretty screwed. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I could write about tv production and stuff, but honestly I don't think I love it like I used to before. I think it's kind of become something I'm used to doing. So if I'm not even exactly sure if I'm as passionate about it anymore, how am I going to explain love through that? Smh. I don't think I'll be able to.
My mom told me to have the paper done before morning so she can look over it. Well....sorry to say, I don't have anything. I know I'm going to hear an ear full when I tell her I don't have anything, but it's true. I've honestly tried to write this paper but have been drawing blanks all over the place.
Like I said before, the first thing that came in my mind was music. But I don't think I can write three pages about why I love it. There's just something about it that makes me happy. When I hear my favorite song on the radio and just want to sing or dance like nobody is paying attention. There's also something about the feel of the steel strings from my guitar pressing against my fingers callousing them more and more each day as I try to play my favorite songs when I want to clear my head. Something about the way I can escape from reality as long as my headphones are in my ears.
Second thing I thought about. Jonas. I'm sure I can go on and on for days about why I love those three boys. But again. I don't think a college professor, let alone my mom, would want to read about three boys from Jersey living out their dream. I can't help if they make me happy. I can't help if seeing a picture of them makes me smile like I've just won a million dollars. Or if seeing them for even a couple seconds on television makes me feel like an 8 year old kid who got tickets to her very first concert as well as a pony for her birthday. Again. I'm sure I can go on for a while about what those little Jonas fools do to me. But I know it's not essay worthy. And I know if I tell my mom that that's what I want to write about she's just going to shake her head, roll her eyes, and tell me to get real and to just get over them. Well.....I'm sorry b

ut I can't.
*sigh* I don't know what to do. My first assignment of the semester and it's already a fail.
HUGE smh
.

