Thursday, January 29, 2009,
UH...YEAWrote that on my arm today when I was in class.
It's pretty self-explanatory, and sadly, it's pretty true.
I don't know if it's because of school or what.....but I'm not a happy camper.
Even music couldn't get my mood up and that usually always helps.
My psychology teacher said that when his clients who are depressed come in, they are always trying to figure out
why they feel depressed.....instead of
what they can do to change it. He said that focusing on the why only makes things worse and only makes people feel more sad/depressed/upset than before. I have to say that really does make sense. Take my last blog for example, I said it was pretty frustrating because I couldn't figure out why I was feeling that way. So when my professor said that stuff today I knew exactly what he was talking about.
I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting at here. I just feel like writing foolishness because I don't feel like doing any homework.
"Just because you don't physically have broken bones, that doesn't mean you aren't feeling broken. At some point in their lives, everyone will experience a season of pain." Geez Jamie, how is it that you always know what to say? If he ever writes a book I'm totally gonna be one of the first to buy it. So serious.
Okay, I don't know what I'm writing anymore. Now it's just a bunch of word vomit spewing out through my fingertips. I think I'm going to stop now.
11:06 PM