image
Saturday, March 21, 2009,

I HATE SCHOOL AND I HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS.



I'm such a mess right now. I'm stressed from school and a lot of random stuff at home. Jonas tickets go on sale on Monday, but I'm not a part of Team Jonas and I'm not sure if I want to pay an extra 35 dollars to be a part of the presale. I've been arguing with myself about it for a while now. I've seen the way other tickets go so quickly in presales and I've even seen worse for the public sales. I'm afraid that if I do the public sale on Saturday everything will be sold out and I won't get a chance to go to my first Jonas concert....and my first concert ever. Why do they have to make things so stressful? I thought ticket prices were going to be cheaper this year? 90 dollars is not cheap.

My mom always rolls her eyes with every mention of the Jonas Brothers and she thinks I'm wasting my time on them. Well I'm sorry that they make me happy and they help me to escape from things. I still haven't told her that tickets go on sale so soon, and I'm afraid that she won't let me buy them. I'm freaking 19 years old. I should be able to buy something without permission right? I feel like just going ahead and buying tickets on Monday and pray I get floor seats, and then tell her afterward. The only problem is that I'm broke. I can't find a job and my bank account is getting smaller and smaller every single day. Oh, the advantages of being a full-time college student. =| I'm not like a lot of other people who can spend their money and go to 5 or 6 concerts over the summer. This is it for me. Just this one. It's my one shot and I need to hit it out of the park. I need good seats. I need to do something for myself just this once.

I hate money. I feel bad that I have to ask my mom for help on the tickets. There are so many problems with our house back in Belize with the people who are renting it now, and then we're facing problems with our house here too. I just found out that my mom has to make a decision on how to pay the mortgage on our condo within two weeks or we could face getting kicked out. This is why I feel so bad asking for her help. I almost don't want to because she has a lot of things to focus on as well. *sigh* I really don't know what to do.

8:51 PM